Thursday, April 30, 2009

Frisson



Maybe because everybody at Element Open Turntables seems to be playing electro (blech!) or variations of funky house, I found myself playing more melodic, progressive house and techno just for something different. This mix includes many of the records I've been playing on Sundays at OTT, but more than that they are tracks that give me a little thrill of pleasure when I hear them. In most cases, it's some sound in the track that triggers it. In others, it's in the mix between two records that raises the hair on the back of my neck. Here's hoping Frisson makes you shiver, too.

1. Partial Arts – Trauermusik
2. Spencer Parker – Untitled Head
3. Johnjon – Meanwhile (Kollectiv Turmstrasse Remix)
4. Roger Sanchez – Nothing 2 Prove (Neanderthal Dark Ages Mix)
5. Dano – Ghetto Tech
6. Sil – Windows (Chocolate Puma Remix)
7. Silicone Soul – The Pulse (Hypno House Mix)
8. Nifty – Loopy Bell
9. Satoshi Tomiie – Virus
10. Underworld – Cowgirl
11. G-Pal – I Can See The Lights
12. Spiritcatcher – Total Confusion
13. Sexy Trash – Around the World (Kid Dub)
14. Toby Emerson – Reflections
15. Lumina – Borealis
16. Moby – Play (Rob Dougan Remix)

3 comments:

Hellacopta said...

Excellent set! :-)

JeffW said...

wicked, all the way.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....