Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Surf City Sunday Club Revisited



We've had three successful Open Turntables @ Element and I think I can safely say that this Sunday is shaping up to be the best yet.

2:00 - 2:45 Bogey Lowensteen - Electro-house new-comer.
2:45 - 3:30 Chef Napalm - That's me!
3:30 - 4:15 Mr. Ricardo - Funky house partner-in-crime.
4:15 - 5:00 DJ Bolivia - Progressive house legend.
5:00 - 5:45 Shonaman - Back for another round after a jaw-dropping set on Febuary 1st.
5:45 - 6:30 DJ Kraker - An Element electro favourite.
6:30 - 8:00 Deuce - New to me, but I've heard great things.

Make sure you make it uptown on Sunday.

2 comments:

DJ Bolivia (Jonathan Clark) said...

It was great to be in Saint John today. I'm just adding "A La Carte" to my website right now, as the featured mix of the week.

Cheers!

Chef Napalm said...

Thanks, Scooter. I really appreciate the exposure.