Friday, February 12, 2010

Relief - A Benefit To Raise Funds For Haiti



I can't believe I almost forgot to mention the Haitian relief benefit I'm playing at on the 19th alongside Mr. Ricardo, Kardinal Syn, Nexus6ix, MC Addition, and special guest (who is a last minute addition and does not appear on the flyer) DJ Bolivia. I've managed to score a peak hour set, so come on out to hear some of Chef Napalm's biggest choons. Not to mention supporting a fantastic cause, of course. As I understand it, all money will be donated to the Red Cross Fund for Haitian Relief.

Usual rules apply: come up and tell me you read about the show on Kitchen Heat and I'll buy you a drink.

Set times are:

9:00pm - 10:00pm DJ Bolivia
10:00pm - 11:00pm Mr. Ricardo
11:00pm - 11:20pm MC Addition
11:20pm - 12:30am kardynal syn
12:30am - 01:30am Chef Napalm
01:30am - 02:00am Nexus6ix

As an aside, I was inspired to design a flyer, but the promoter didn't like it. I'm still quite pround of it, tho. It's posted below.

No comments: