Sunday, June 29, 2008

NiteLite Snack


Yup, good times at NiteLite last weekend. Although, as I said, the levels on the recording were very hot, and it’s not worth posting. But, I’ve been thinking about it quite a bit: the party, the records, the vibe.

I’m on vacation for the next week or so while our house closes and I had a couple of hours to spare on Friday. My record bag was still packed from last weekend, so all the tracks in the mix were either ones I played or planned to play. The tough part about playing a tag-team set is not clashing too much with your counter-part’s style. My partner-in-crime Mr.Ricardo has a more progressive edge to his selections, so the records I picked out also tended towards the progressive. This is also my first mix using a CDJ, which I’m still getting used to.

Anyway, without further ado, I give you Chef Napalm’s NiteLite Snack

Stage One (Pariah’s Banjo Mix) – Space Manoeuvres
Voltage – Matthias Meyer
Do ‘un Goodur’ (Tom Middleton’s Cosmos Mix) – Crazy Penis
Risingson (Underworld Mix) – Massive Attack
Dubb Me Some’tin Fresh – Halo, Hipp-e, & Tony
Warped Mind – Shed
Mallorca (Sasse Remix) – Wagon Cookin’
Magica – Renato Cohen
BND2 – Andomat 3000
Electrikiss – Eric Kupper feat. K-Scope
Can You Relate – Samuel L. Session
Exit Row (Pirupa & Ruggero Remix) – Steven Lee & Gaby Dershin
Charlotte (Remix) – Booka Shade
Harder Better Faster Stronger (Deadmau5 Edit) – Daft Punk
Shiver (Ewan Pearson’s Bari Girl Remix) – Silver City
Don’t Wanna Die – My Federation

No comments: